Create new WPorg home for wp-cli.org/commands and wp-cli.org/docs/internal-api
|Reported by:||danielbachhuber||Owned by:|
- Both of these collections are generated from the WP-CLI codebase on every release.
- Eventually, the /commands/ directory should also include documentation from commands in the package index (not necessarily bundled with WP-CLI core).
- It might be easier to generate a JSON blob of documentation data, store that in the WP-CLI handbook repo, and have WPorg create command and internal API pages from the JSON blob.
What's the best location on WPorg for these docs, and how do we get from here to there?
Change History (13)
- Component changed from General to Developer Hub
- Type changed from enhancement to task
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.