Making WordPress.org

Opened 12 months ago

Closed 12 months ago

Last modified 12 months ago

#6488 closed defect (bug) (reported-upstream)

Changes requests to new strings, if rejected the strings are "gone"

Reported by: nekojonez's profile NekoJonez Owned by:
Milestone: Priority: high
Component: Translate Site & Plugins Keywords:
Cc:

Description

https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/fish-and-ships/stable-readme/nl/default/

Today, I rejected 6 strings in bulk and they went to "Changes requested". I rejected them because they had mistakes to our glossary.
I noticed they didn't appear anymore in "untranslated". I clicked on "Changes requested" and rejected them there and now they are gone from changes requested but don't appear in untranslated. They do appear in "All".

I thought that the translate extensions where to blame, but I disabled them and looked at it with a clean cache and the problem persists.

Change History (4)

This ticket was mentioned in Slack in #glotpress by nekojonez. View the logs.


12 months ago

#2 @dd32
12 months ago

  • Resolution set to reported-upstream
  • Status changed from new to closed

This looks like it's from a recent upstream GlotPress change: https://github.com/GlotPress/GlotPress/pull/1486

#3 @dd32
12 months ago

We'll have to manually update the database to set status = rejected on the affected translations after the GlotPress fix is made.

cc @amieiro

#4 @Amieiro
12 months ago

The patch was released to [GlotPress]https://github.com/GlotPress/GlotPress/pull/1486, to translate.wordpress.org and the incorrect status were updated with a script.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.