New Theme repository design: Issues on mobile
|Reported by:||daveshine||Owned by:|
Currently I found these issues on mobile (state 2015-02-06):
1) it is kind of hard to intentify the theme's deep link on mobile
3) in the repository overview https://wordpress.org/themesnew/ touching/ clicking a theme often does not open the popup but directly leads to the preview of the theme. This is totally unexpected and confusing!
4) handling of the preview on mobile is horrible as well!
5) hiding the last updated date and/ or publishing date of the theme behind a tooltip is really bad: unaccessable on mobile (except for stylus users on Samsung's Note devices...)
6) all other issues of ticket #852 also apply to this one here
In the current state I would not open this new theme repository version to the public. I see no advantages over the old one yet.