Re-add "Newest" filter to plugin directory
|Reported by:||daveshine||Owned by:|
In the updated plugin repository the former browsing links to "Newest plugins" and "Last Updated" plugins were cut.
This is in my opinion really bad and I got already feedback from other community members who agree and miss those links.
There are various *serious* reasons to have those if you are developer or just a "normal" user.
Some reasons to have them back:
- Newest plugins to avoid development of "same" plugin
- Newest to better find new creations that maybe are the solution for something...
- Last updated: for example if devs have patched security issues or whatever
- Last updated: it gives a great overview over latest happenings
- Since the search function is "ok" to say the least, to have more browsing alternatives, filters, listings at hand is a blessing!! We are speaking of a repo with almost 40,000 items, so making it easier for newbies, "normalos" or devs should be on our focus.
Thank you for any improvement on this!
Thanks for the hard work!!
Change History (5)
14 months ago
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from Re-add "Newest" and "Latest Updates" browsing links to updated plugin repository to Re-add "Newest" filters to plugin directory